[klee-dev] Implementing support for the Firehose file format

Marko Dimjašević marko at cs.utah.edu
Sat May 21 01:43:52 BST 2016

Hi Martin,

On Thu, 2016-05-19 at 15:32 +0200, Martin Nowack wrote:

> I guess you want to collect bugs found,
> in that case maybe hooking into the test generation function might be a good idea:
>
> https://github.com/klee/klee/blob/master/tools/klee/main.cpp#L419
> void KleeHandler::processTestCase(const ExecutionState &state, const char *errorMessage, const char *errorSuffix)
>
> This function gets called overtime a new test case is generated.

Thank you for the pointer! I'll start with that function and see how to
proceed from there.

> Another issue, which might be interesting for you is:
> https://github.com/klee/klee/issues/393
> So maybe you can get involved into the discussion as well.

I'm aiming for the Firehose XML format here because I want to integrate
KLEE into Debile, which is a software package analysis infrastructure
for Debian. Debile expects analysis tools to produce results in the
Firehose format.

--
Regards,
Marko Dimjašević <marko at cs.utah.edu> .   University of Utah