[klee-dev] Error in make check

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 19:44:16 BST 2016

On 18 September 2016 at 22:23, Awanish <avanis1994 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I configured klee with this command
> ../configure --with-llvmsrc=/home/awanish/llvm-2.9/llvm-2.9
> --with-llvmobj=/home/awanish/llvm-2.9/llvm-2.9/build --with-stp=/usr/local
> --with-uclibc=/home/awanish/klee-uclibc/ --enable-posix-runtime
>
> then did
>
> make DISABLE_ASSERTIONS=0 ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1 ENABLE_SHARED=0 -j2
> which ends without error.
>
> But when I did make check it says
>
>   Expected Passes    : 93
>   Expected Failures  : 2
>   Unsupported Tests  : 4
>   Unexpected Failures: 84
>
> is it correct or I am missing something. Please help me out and thanks in
> advance.

There shouldn't be any unexpected failures however:

* I would advise that you do not use LLVM 2.9 and just use LLVM 3.4
* You can save yourself a bunch of effort by using the KLEE docker image [1].
* You have not said which tests actually failed. You need to provide
this information otherwise nobody will be able to help you debug it.

[1] http://klee.github.io/docker/

HTH,
Dan.