[klee-dev] Issue regarding pasting code in klee directory

Mahinder.Shrivas msmahinder2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:11:43 BST 2017

Hi,

 I am facing bit problem, I am not able to paste the code  for maze example
(i.e. maze.c in Tutorial 3) in klee directory. I am trying to paste it in
example folder and then trying to run it through docker. I have manually
pasted maze.c in “/home/klee/klee_src/examples/maze” in my local system but
when I am trying to see it from the terminal. I am not getting any file
inside it. Can anyone please help. Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Mahinder.