[klee-dev] Issue regarding pasting code in klee directory

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 18:43:27 BST 2017

On 11 September 2017 at 17:11, Mahinder.Shrivas <msmahinder2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am facing bit problem, I am not able to paste the code  for maze example
> (i.e. maze.c in Tutorial 3) in klee directory. I am trying to paste it in
> example folder and then trying to run it through docker. I have manually
> pasted maze.c in “/home/klee/klee_src/examples/maze” in my local system but
> when I am trying to see it from the terminal. I am not getting any file
> inside it. Can anyone please help. Thanks in advance.

There's a note in our docs [1] about this.

```
You may want files on your native filesystem available in the
container. By default the host filesystem is not visible inside the
container. You can use the --volume= option to docker run to mount
directories on the host filesystem into the container.
```

There also other ways of getting files outside the container into it
(e.g. `docker cp` command [2]).

Using volume mounts is by far the easiest though. See [3].

It sounds to me like you may be very new to using Docker. While we can
try our best to help you out,
I suggest you read some of the existing Docker documentation (e.g.
[4]) to get to grips with
some of the fundamentals of Docker before asking the mailing list.

[1] http://klee.github.io/docker/
[2] https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/cp/
[3] https://docs.docker.com/engine/admin/volumes/bind-mounts/
[4] https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/