[klee-dev] Built Program Using Gcov in KLEE

Norlina Pasaribu norlinap at xlfutureleaders.com
Wed Jun 27 15:03:31 BST 2018

Hello all,

I tried an experiment to see the c program coverage using KLEE then I am
trying this tutorial from KLEE website
http://klee.github.io/tutorials/testing-coreutils/ but on my first step I
get

mkdir obj-gcov

klee at 5e6fa64c2eb8:~$ cd obj-gcov

klee at 5e6fa64c2eb8:~/obj-gcov$ ../configure --disable-nls CFLAGS="-g
-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage"

bash: ../configure: No such file or directory

I am using iMac for this experiment. On the same time, I do the same things
on Ubuntu but I find the same result.

In the Ubuntu I tried to solve configure by download

do $> autoconf

but sadly, I was lost my folders.

 my question is, how I solve ../configure: No such file or directory?

I am really newbie for this, I hope I can learn more from you.

Thank you for attention.