[klee-dev] Built Program Using Gcov in KLEE

Andrew Santosa asantosa1999 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:21:18 BST 2018

 Hi Norlina,
You first need to download and unpack Coreutils 6.11 in the following way:
wget http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/coreutils/coreutils-6.11.tar.gztar zxvf coreutils-6.11.tar.gzcd coreutils-6.11
Only after executing the above commands you can proceed with mkdir:
mkdir obj-gcovcd obj-gcov../configure --disable-nls CFLAGS="-g -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage"
The above configure command should now work I think.

Best,Andrew