[klee-dev] Possible improvement for --write-paths

Alberto Barbaro barbaro.alberto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 08:44:04 GMT 2018

The Cristian,
honestly I was think about something with a different structure. Maybe
something like:

<path>
    <nodes>
        <node id=1 address="0x...." other_attribute="node_1"
successor="2">.....</node>
        <node id=2 address="0x...." other_attribute="node_2"
successor="3">.....</node>
    <nodes>
</path>

Of course the path should track also intra-procedural calls and all the
other calls/returns/...

Do you think it would useful?

Thanks