[klee-dev] Possible improvement for --write-paths

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 10:31:36 GMT 2018

Hi Alberto, I'm not sure what addresses you have in mind, but we can
always consider more options.  As you can see from that PR, the main
challenge is to have a minimum impact on performance, both during
recording as well as replaying.  The best place to continue the
conversation would be perhaps on GitHub.