[klee-dev] Type of bugs that KLEE can find

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 22:21:42 BST 2020

Hi,

The kind of bugs KLEE can find are memory errors (buffer overflows, null
pointer dereference, etc.),  division/modulo by zero, overshifts, and
assertion violations.  If I forgot anything, others should feel free to
add to this list.  KLEE does not report memory leaks, but it could be
extended to do so.

We should indeed document this better, so if anyone would like to add a
complete list to the website, that would be great.