[klee-dev] 2nd International KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 20:08:40 BST 2020

Dear all,

I am writing to remind you of the deadline for submitting a presentation
proposal to the upcoming KLEE workshop: Friday, 8 May.

I realize now that things are quite uncertain due to the COVID-19
situation.  Therefore, we have also reserved 22-23 April 2021 as
alternative dates if we need to postpone the workshop, and added a
question about your availability on EasyChair (don't worry if you have
already submitted, we will contact you separately later on).  But it
would still be helpful to get your submissions now, to get a better feel
for your interest and preferences in the workshop.