small questions (fwd)

Ingo Macherius Ingo.Macherius at tu-clausthal.de
Wed Apr 23 20:59:55 BST 1997

I received this mail in answer of my xml-dev posting, but never saw
it reaching the list, despite CC: It does not appear in the archives, too.
So this is my forward :)

--
Snail : Ingo Macherius // L'Aigler Platz 4 // D-38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
Mail  : Ingo.Macherius at tu-clausthal.de WWW: http://www.tu-clausthal.de/~inim/

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers