XML Java API Standardization

Eric Baatz - Sun Microsystems Labs BOS ebaatz at barbaresco.East.Sun.COM
Thu Jun 19 17:57:47 BST 1997

Alex Milowski wrote:

> ...it would be ideal if XML processors could produce a grove...

Alex,

Do you mean that the only output of an XML parser would be a grove?

My use of XML is very lightweight and, from my position of minimal
knowledge about groves, seems like I would have to pay some
price in processing time or system resources for an XML parser to
produce a grove for one of my "documents" when some very simple
output would do.

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers