XML QuotedCData question

Peter Murray-Rust Peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 01:51:48 GMT 1997

This article was posted on comp.text.sgml.  I have replied there in general
terms, but think there is sufficient ambiguity in the draft that discussion
here may be useful.  (I am struggling over parameter substitution at present).

	P.

In article <3322BBE5.1E5C at east.sun.com>
           eric.baatz at east.sun.com

--
Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers