MathML DTD

Peter S. Housel housel at ms7.hinet.net
Sat May 24 00:43:41 BST 1997

With the help of SP-1.1.4 (included with the latest snapshot
of Jade) and the new -wxml option to nsgmlsu, I determined that I
was being a bit lax with my mixed content declarations (too
many levels of parentheses), and eventually managed to clean
up my DTD to remove the problem.

The new MathML DTD (which I just started trying to include into my
own DTD) has the same problem.  In fact it's a lot worse.  Has anyone
(with more DTD experience than I have) tried cleaning up the MathML
preliminary DTD so that it follows XML's stricter rules about when
#PCDATA can be declared?

-Peter S. Housel-	housel at ms7.hinet.net

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers