SGML/XML Developer's Group, Research Triangle area, North Carolina

Jonathan Robie jwrobie at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 5 21:30:10 BST 1997

I am interested in starting a user's group for people developing SGML
and XML applications in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina.
I would like this group to be oriented towards developers rather than
end users.  The goal of the group would be to learn from each other
about the emerging XML-based standards and APIs, new design techniques using
architectural forms and components, tools, discuss various program
architectures and document designs, and to get to know the
other people who are working on SGML and XML projects in our local
area.

If anybody would be interested in such a group, please contact me via
email.

Jonathan