Nesting XML based languages and scripting languages

Jon Bosak Jon.Bosak at eng.Sun.COM
Thu Apr 23 20:18:13 BST 1998

| I don't see from the current XSL approach how you will overcome this
| fundamental problem.  Maybe my newness to XML prevents me from seeing
| how this may be solved via a DTD mechanism like architectural forms,
| but I'm still reading David's book.

I'm not at liberty to disclose the details of the XSL WG's current
design work.  All I'm telling you is that you are not going to get a
very accurate idea of what XSL is capable of doing based on last
year's submission.  You will get a much better picture in July.

Jon

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)