Internal subset equivalent in new schema proposals?

Liam R. E. Quin liamquin at interlog.com
Thu Dec 3 01:08:43 GMT 1998

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Joel Bender wrote:

[...]
> I've been adding something like this
> to my XML documents:
> 	<prop name="state" xml:regexp="[A-Z]+">NY</prop>

Note that the xml prefix is reserved, so this is not really kosher.
It's not actually an error, as the spec nowhere says what "reserved" means.

[...]
> Works OK for content, but I don't see how I can add this meta-meta-data for
> attributes.

You could do xml:content="name ~ /pattern/, ~ /pattern/" I suppose.

But a schema would be better.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, GroveWare Inc., Toronto;  The barefoot agitator
l i a m q u i n     at    i n t e r l o g    dot   c o m

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)