XLL: NEXT/PREVIOUS vs. PSIBLING/FSIBLING

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 17:04:31 GMT 1998

At 17:21 02/01/98 +0100, Patrice Bonhomme wrote:

>Hi,
>
>What is the difference between :
>	NEXT and FSIBLING
>	PREVIOUS and PSIBLING

NEXT and PREVIOUS were keywords which became obsolete in the revision of
970731, and were effectively replaced by FSIBLING and PSIBLING. I *hope*
I'm right on this, and haven't missed a later revision, because I have
implemented it this way in JUMBO.

I don't know when the next public XLL revision is due - it's nearly 6
months old now. I am particularly keen to know the case of these and other
keywords
(e.g. attribute names and values), because changing them is a lot of effort
:-)
The repeal of case-insensitivity took place after 970731.

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)