XML Help

Tim Keefe vortura at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 16:56:25 GMT 1998

Hi everyone,

I currently code in SGML (although I haven't written DTD's or anything
like that) and have done so for years and I also know HTML but not as
well as SGML.  So, I have a general question, how does everyone
suggest that I get in on the ground floor of using XML?  It's a bit
hard to keep up on where things are at with all of this, so does
anyone have any suggestions for being one of the first people to
really use XML?  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  For
once I'd like to get in on the beginning of something.

Thanks