vCard DTD

Jason R. Cupp jcupp at essc.psu.edu
Mon Jan 26 20:14:35 GMT 1998

Is there an XML or SGML application to describe the vCard format? A
quick scan of the usenet and web didn't turn up anything, probably
because there are a lot of vCards published out there appended to posts.

If not, I'm going to take a crack at it--any one want to help? I've a
long list of people, organizations, and other contact information, and
it would be nice to work within a 'standard'. The vCard XML document
could be easily transformed into a "text/x-vcard" document-link or
included in an HTML page.

Jason Cupp