C++ XML Parser

Gang He gang at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 15 22:52:33 BST 1998

Hi,all:
I am currently working on a project which requires to parse big XML
files(like 10-100MB). I did it by using Java parser from DataChannel.
But it turns out it is very slow. And the project doesn't allow me to
convert the java bytecode executables into native executables. So I am
trying to find a standalone C++ XML parser for Unix. Because my progarm
runs on Unix, Microsoft's C++ parser(I guess it only runs on Windows)
seems not suitable for me and also that one seems only embeded in IE4.0,
not a satndalone one.
Could anyone please give me some info about C++ parser for Unix? Many
thanks in advance.
Gang He

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)