RDF question

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 21 12:41:39 BST 1998

My apology if this is out of the scope of this list, but I do not know of
any public RDF discussion. If this is inappropriate for this list, I will
desist.

I've been trying to puzzle out RDF, as we would like to use it here for
some things we are doing. Meanwhile, it hasn't helped to see examples of
RDF that appear to be "illegal" or at least "unconventional". But I'm
enough of a novice that I would like to reserve judgment while awaiting
the opinion of someone more versed in the syntax than I. Specifically, I'm
having trouble seeing where the RDF as used by Netscape and Hotwired,
see:

Netscape RDF:
http://home.netscape.com/netcenter.rdf

Wired RDF:
http://www.hotwired.com/rdf/sitemap.rdf

match the syntax as depicted in current public specs and other examples by
those involved with developing the spec. Is there anyone out there who can
help me? Thanks,
Roy Tennant

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)