IE5 - Retrieving attributes from an internal entity

Chris Lovett clovett at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 6 04:20:39 GMT 1998

The &om; node is an ENTITYREF node which has a read-only child node called
"variable".
The "xml" property on the ENTITYREF node gives back "&om;".  If you want to
get the markup "<variable targetset='om'>OM</variable>" you have to navigate
to the "variable" child, then use the "xml" property from there.