Open-source XLink library (was Re: XLink - where are we?)

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 23:06:35 GMT 1998

At 11:24 11/11/98 -0500, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>After spending the last few months talking and talking about how amazingly
>cool XLink _could_ be, I've taken a few steps toward _doing_ things with
>XLink.  The steps aren't lovely or stupendous (yet), but I hope that they
>might represent a step forward.  The code is not yet ready for prime time,
>but the discussion on this list makes it fairly clear that there is a need
>for this kind of project.

Many thanks. I haven't had time to look at this but this seems like a
useful way of exploring what XLink can do although it's not an API or a
library. Keep it going.

I think we shall also need some XLink APIs and/or library routines to help
with some of the processing required...

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg