Sun XML Lib

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 23:25:34 GMT 1998

Dear XML Doubts,
	Unless I do you and your parents an injustice, "XML Doubts" is a pseudonym
(and one at variance with an apparently useful contribution to the list).
Whilst it is/was common in Past Times (e.g. "A Tangled Tale" by Lewis
Carroll) (and today in MOOs), pseudonyms aren't really appropriate for
XML-DEV.

At 12:12 11/11/98 PST, XML Doubts wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Has any one used the Sun XML library. My question is how to access the

If your questions is about xml-ea1, yes - I have used it, but I can't
answer the question. Your approach seems reasonable.

>And also how do I get the text inside the "line" tag.
>This might be trivial question but I am just a beginner. So bear with
>me.

This is a perfectly reasonable question for XML-DEV as it relates to an
Early Adopter (i.e. recently released) package.

	P.

PS. There are no doubts about XML. It is one of the great achievements of
the human intellect.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)