Expat user group or mailing list?

Posert, Bob BPosert at filenet.com
Mon Nov 23 18:27:51 GMT 1998

Is there a user group or mailing list for expat users?  I'm running into
some
issues that other people may have solved:
- I can't get a simple program using XML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T to work.
- I'm curious as to known bugs, and the bugs fixed in the latest release.
- What's the best way to distribute xmlparse.dll/xmltok.dll?  I'm thinking
of
  building dlls named <my-company-prefix>-xmlparse.dll, and
<my-company-prefix>xmltok.dll,
  with version information embedded, so that our install can track versions.
We may also have
  to build <m-c-p>xmlparseU.dll for UNICODE releases.  But, then, we'll have
to download over
  the web even if Mozilla is installed.

Thanks,
Bob