Role of XML-DEV (was Re: XML-APP and XML-NEW)

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Sun Oct 4 18:51:49 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl at simonstl.com>
>I'd say we have enough good places to talk; I'd just like to see more
>material appearing at http://www.xmlsoftware.com and http://www.schema.net.

Me too :-)

Can people please give me feedback as to how these two sites could better
serve people?

xmlsoftware.com will soon be using Lars Marius Garshol's XSA system. Lars
and I (well, Lars mostly) are working together to get XSA up and running so
developers can let us know when software is released or updated.

schema.net will soon house actual DTDs along with appropriate catalog(ue)
entries (a catalog already exists for the entities).

James

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)