c++ parser for DOM

RJA at dip.co.uk RJA at dip.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 08:27:13 GMT 1998

Richard J. Anderson at DI
10/27/98 08:27 AM

Hi Jason,

I've got an Active-X SAX control which could be used to build a DOM
control.  The underlying XML parser used by the SAX control also supports a
native DLL/C++SAX interface, so you could build a DOM control on top of
that.  ( Thats what I'm goingto do ) .  I'll be publishing the C++ SAX
definitions for free when I get some spare time.

The XML support is not 100% yet, but it can parse most documents without
external entities.  I could send you the Active-X control along with a demo
VB app. The app loads a document into a tree control, and shows the SAX
events in a list control..  There is no documentation as of yet.

Kind Regards,

Richard.

***  This post is of a personal nature and does not in anyway represent the
opinions or developments of Data Interchange Plc ***

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)