Orgcharts in Javascript

Jack Park jackpark at thinkalong.com
Wed Oct 28 02:27:10 GMT 1998

At this URL:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/arch/uml/
There is source code for a really nifty UML layout tool (also writes Java
code).  It will eventually have the UML variant of XML built into it.

I can't think of any reason why the other graphic widgets (boxes, etc)
couldn't be hijacked to draw org charts.  Shoot, why couldn't each block in
an org chart be a UML Class?

Jack Park

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)