XML tools and big documents (was: Re: Is there a size limitation on XML file given to MSXSL as input?)

John Totten john at totten.com
Wed Sep 2 08:30:34 BST 1998

Take some time to review this little item.

	http://www.equi4.com/metakit/index.html

	I have been playing around with this and would like to link it to a DOM
parser so that the tree was built in a persistence store rather than
memory. Being dynamically configurable makes this an ideal vehicle for
doing this. You could thereafter deal directly with the object store or
even just the view (indexed into the store) and not repeatedly reparse
the document. It also removes any limits on the size of the document
that you could parse in a single pass.
	If anyone succeeds in doing this then I let me know please.

						John Totten