XMLTP.Org

Gavin M. Roy gmr at nextpath.com
Tue Sep 29 02:32:53 BST 1998

I am currently putting together a project to provide a common protocol
for sending and executing upon XML data.  This concept is different then
embedding XML in HTML, or other traditional mechanisms.  By creating a
common protocol, server daemon, and client/server architecture, we can,
in essence, create a system that by using a modular plug in technology,
similar to Apache's, that will provide a system that is: platform
independent, reliable, scalable, and multi-functional.  If you would
like to help, find this idea questionable, or are curious as to my
sanity, stop by http://www.xmltp.org.

Thanks,

Gavin M. Roy
gmr at xmltp.org