ASN.1

Julian Reschke reschke at medicaldataservice.de
Thu Apr 15 09:47:36 BST 1999

I would be extremely careful with this. There will always be a reason to
stick as much as data as possible into a your byte stream. Right now people
pay a premium in both performance and price for IP over cell phones, and
even if this gets better in a few years from now, there will always be yet
another case where you want optimal usage of your bandwidth (IP over
satellites for example).

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)