SAX/C++ vs. SAX2

Don Park donpark at docuverse.com
Fri Dec 3 21:11:59 GMT 1999

David,

I believe language specific SAX bindings can and should be
delegated to others with you and rest of us keeping an eye
on its progress.  [btw, I am busy :]  Just form a small
group (2-3 people) out of the people who are applying
pressure on you about SAX/C++, throw in a C++ guru for
flavor, and stir.  XML-DEV can serve as the sounding board
for this and other languages (Smalltalk?).

SAX2 work, on the other hand, is far more important IMHO.
Lets get the namespace support added and revisit the
parser features and missing callback issues.

Best,

Don Park    -   mailto:donpark at docuverse.com
Docuverse   -   http://www.docuverse.com