SAX/C++: First interface draft

Jeff Greif jmg at trivida.com
Mon Dec 6 16:36:10 GMT 1999

I think this problem usually can be managed by choice of include path,
assuming you have source code for the SAX library.  If the include directory
for the ObjectSpace headers is found before the include directory for
MSCVC++ standard library when you compile both the SAX library and
application code, the problem with broken parts of the MSVC++ library
version of iostream should be avoided.  But this approach does not work if
you want to use someone else's binary of the library.

Jeff