java pull parser / fragment processing

Paul Grosso pgrosso at arbortext.com
Mon Dec 27 16:49:38 GMT 1999

At 04:00 1999 12 25 +0100, Stefan Haustein wrote:
>Pull model based parsers offer several advantages
>when processing document fragments. ...
>
>I have implemented a java xml parser following
>the pull model on top of a normal (push) SAX parser.
>If you are interested, please take a look at it.
>It is available at http://www.trantor.de/saxpp
>I am very interested if you think the interface is
>OK or if you have suggestions for improvements.

I couldn't seem to find the relevant info at that URL.

I hear people using the term "fragment" on xml-dev,
and I wonder how this relates to the term as defined
by the W3C XML Fragment Interchange spec [1].  As editor
of this spec and chair of the XML Core WG that is now in
charge this spec, I would like to hear about any implementations
of the W3C XML Fragment Interchange spec.  Does your
implementation conform to it?  If there are any others out
there with implementations of this spec, please send info
to the public XML Fragment comment list [2].

thanks,

paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xml-fragment
[2] mailto:www-xml-fragment-comments at w3.org