ANNOUNCE: XML Conformance Public Information Page

Ralph Ferris ralph at fsc.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 23 22:25:33 GMT 1999

Ken,

At 01:32 PM 2/23/99 -0500, Didier PH Martin wrote:
>Hi Ken,
>
>[... announcement....]
>
><Reply>
>This is good news.
>
>In the page, it is said that the conformance report will be a xml document
>(I didn't expected less) and that it will be processed with DSSSL.
>
><Question>
>Does this document has a particular DTD is it a public one? will it be
>possible to access the document from OASIS site in its original format with
>its corresponding dsssl stylesheet so that xml/dsssl aware browser could
>display it?
></Question>

I have the same question. "Processed using DSSSL" could mean running it
through Jade to produce HTML (or RTF for that matter). If the output is in
fact HTML, I'd still like to see it available as an XML document. "HyBrick"
supports catalogs, so a public identifier for the DTD, together with the
required DTDs to support the DSSSL architecture, would work.

Best regards,

Ralph E. Ferris
Fujitsu Software Corporation

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)