Ptr to Fast Well-Formed XML parser (Java)?

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ifi.uio.no
Tue Jan 19 08:57:06 GMT 1999

* Joel Riedesel

| Would someone remind me where a page to commercially available
| (usable in a commercial environment - free or not) XML parsers is?

You can look here:

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/linker/XMLtools.html>

As far as I am aware, this is the most complete collection of XML
parsers anywhere.

If you're going to keep switching parsers I would take a close look at
SAX, which can make that job easier.

| Barring that, I'm really looking for an extremely fast XML parser
| for well-formed documents (not valid - no DTD). [...] (In java.)

Have a look at XP, Lark and AElfred. They are all very fast.

--Lars M.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)