<!NOTATION>

Matthew Sergeant (EML) Matthew.Sergeant at eml.ericsson.se
Fri Jan 22 09:07:45 GMT 1999

	Unfortunately that information is only really useful for document
authors (which is fine, in itself) - it doesn't appear (to me) to be any use
to parsers. It can be of /some/ use to custom parser code, but only when
that code has prior knowledge of these notation definitions. And that's a
shame. Perhaps we need some standard notations?

	Matt.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)