Storing Lots of Fiddly Bits (was Re: What is XML for?)

Dave Winer dave at userland.com
Sat Jan 30 17:24:48 GMT 1999

Frontier has four different ways to access XML structures:

1. A native verbset, the xml verbs.

http://docserver.userland.com/xml/

2. An implementation of expat, supporting its own api.

http://www.techsoln.com/frontier/blox/index.html

3. A DOM implementation that works with either of the above.

http://www.tallent.com/frontier/DOM/default.html

4. XML-RPC, which can plug into Java, Python and Perl applications, with
more support on the way.

http://www.xmlrpc.com/

Dave

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)