New versions of XPath, XSL and XPointer available for public review

Daniel Veillard Daniel.Veillard at w3.org
Sat Jul 10 18:47:14 BST 1999

  Since nobody posted about it yet, I suggest the people interested in
those topics have a look at:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/

where the 3 new drafts are linked from (July 9).

XPath is a language for addressing parts of an XML document, designed
to be used by both XSLT and XPointer.

The "Status of this document" part of each draft indicate public
archived mailing-lists to be used for specific comments on the draft.
Thanks in advance for providing feedback, especially on open issues
that the Working Groups may have listed in the drafts.

The last verion of the XML Fragment Interchange working draft was also
released 10 days ago, we are looking for implementation feedback.

Daniel

W3C Staff contact for the XML Linking WG

--
Daniel.Veillard at w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux, WWW, rpmfind,

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)