ANNOUNCE: XML::RSS 0.2

Dave Winer dave at userland.com
Mon Jul 26 23:02:40 BST 1999

I don't know, I think most writers are serious about writing and most of
them don't care about XML. If you want to be able to do fun things with the
stuff they write, you have to meet them where they live, or as close to that
as possible.

About XMLNews, I've tried to get wrapped around what it's doing, and I can't
figure it out. An XMLNews for Newbies document would be a really good idea,
if they want their format to catch on.

Dave