WIDL

Chad Adams cadams at cascadecc.com
Wed Mar 10 19:24:11 GMT 1999

Is anybody doing a B2B/WIDL type of application?

Will I be able to use regular HTML pages (and maybe CGI/Pearl) to push and
pull XML from a remote server, and easily be able to parse the XML on both
sides, looking for custom request/reply types of data and then act on it
(via JavaScript or applets on the client, and maybe servlets on the server?

Am I dreaming to think that this can give me a light weight remoting
technology with out the likes of RMI, CORBA, Weblogic, ObjectSpace etc.

Chad Adams
Payback Training Systems
Email: cadams at cascadecc.com

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)