Redirecting XML files?

Dave Winer dave at userland.com
Tue May 11 11:42:53 BST 1999

Yup you got it. Even if the hosting is done on site, the webmaster and
sysadmin are often two different people. We'll just go with the <redirect>
approach, it makes sense in our application and probably will make sense to
our users. For this app, btw, the channel developers (there are hundreds of
them at all sizes and shapes of sites) are mostly webmasters not system
operators. Dave

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)