Are these Wrox Press Books good?

Paul Grunwald rubicon at nmia.com
Wed May 12 02:08:53 BST 1999

I was taking a look at XML Book this weekend and came across a couple by
Wrox Press.  I have the ASP 2.0 book and found it useful.

Specifically:

XML in IE5 Programmer's Reference - ISBN:1861001576
Professional XML Design and Implementation - ISBN:1861002289

I was especially intrigued by the Centaur Case Study.  Is this case study a
good, real-world example of putting together a production system with
Microsoft parts?

The XML Applications title didn't look that useful to me.

Thanks,
P.
Paul Grunwald
Senior Consultant
Ariel Performance Centered Systems, Inc.
pgrunwald at arielpcs.com  -or-  pgrunwald at nmia.com
(505) 298-1321
(505) 298-7803 fax

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)