Undeclared namespace

Anand Raman anandram at wipsys.soft.net
Mon Nov 1 09:27:04 GMT 1999

Hi guys
Sorry to have been out of this discussion for some time , but i we were having holidays here
..
Thomas the code which u wrote works in my IE too. But that was not my problem .. I had
duplicate elements in the DTD and i was trying to use namespaces to overcome this. However IE
required a explicit namespace attribute definition in the DTD wherever i used exp: .Anyway the
problem was solved after incoporatiing this.

I am attaching the relevant portions of the xml and DTD file here .
The problem was occuring when i had not used line number 8 and 12 respectively in the DTD ..
After incorporating these lines IE 5 is displaying the XML file

Thanx a lot for all the help
Bye
Anand Raman