Joined today: Newbie questions
Cem.Redif at Xpedior.com
Wed Nov 3 15:50:53 GMT 1999
I am very new to XML and I would like to get starting as soon as
possible. I have some very simple questions to ask:
1. Does Netscape and IE support XML automatically?
2. What plug-ins do I need (if any) for Netscape and IE for building
3. What does the XML Parser do? Does it translate XML code into HTML?
4. Do I need XSL or CSS? What is their purpose?
5. What other components do I need to get started - that is to build a
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)
More information about the Xml-dev