Newbie - How to Load XML data into Oracle

Steve Muench smuench at us.oracle.com
Wed Nov 3 19:30:06 GMT 1999

See the "OracleXMLSave" class & utility
provided with the "Oracle XML SQL Utilities
for Java". Combined with transformations,
this provides the ability to easily get
XML data into the database on your terms.

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml

thanks.

Steve Muench
Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team