XSL

Lars George lgeorge at gmx.net
Wed Nov 3 20:33:16 GMT 1999

Hi Anton,

I do the same thing but on the server-side. Have a look at IBM's Alphaworks
site into the source of the XMLEnabler. This is a servlet that does the same
thing. It even gives you a chance to decide which XSL you use for which user
agent (browser). Therefore you can transform your data on the server and
serve it to all available browsers out there just by providing different XSL
stylesheets. I find that rather amazing, and it is simple too!

HTH,

Lars George
Woodgate Research Pty Ltd
Brisbane, Australia