Test

Didier PH Martin martind at netfolder.com
Wed Nov 24 12:20:43 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have tested, with XT, an XML document containing an XSLT stylesheet in
accordance to the section 2.7 of the W3C XSLT recommendation (named
"Embedding Stylesheets".

Obviously, when you embed a XSLT stylesheet in the source XML document you
don't need an external stylesheet reference. But, I got the following error
message when I tried to convert an XML document with an XSLT stylesheet
embedded in it.

Error message:
usage: java com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver source stylesheet [result]
[param=value]...

The command line (on windows, with XT as an executable) which ended with the
above result is :

xt mydoc.xml (I didn't included a XSLT file name in the command line since
the XSLT style sheet is embedded in the XML document.)

Seems that there is a bug. However, I may not have entered the command line
correctly. Did I?

Question: Did somebody else tried the same thing with other XSLT engine.
What kind of result did you got?

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind at netfolder.com