[UseableServerSML+i18n] Preliminary EBNF for UseableServerSML+i18n

Rick Jelliffe ricko at allette.com.au
Fri Nov 26 15:17:07 GMT 1999

This message is for those interested in UseableServer SML+i18n.  I would
like
to suggest that we use the [UseableServerSML+i18n] prefix to identify
our
messages for filtering purpose.

Below is a preliminary version of EBNF for UseableServerSML+i18n.  I
would
appreciate your comments on it.  Notable changes from SML are

1. Addition of "server instruction" tags, with delimiters <? and ?>
2. Support for languages other than Bahasa Indonesia,
Bahasa Malaysia, Swahili, Hawaiian and Hare Moto.
3. Support for comments
4. Support for allowing graphs as well as trees of data
5. Easy embedding of program code and text with delimiters.

data ::= ... err, refer XML 1.0 spec

Best,

Rick Jelliffe